Customers stock returns to Bantam Distributors (Pty) Ltd will only be accepted if:
- The product is accompanied by your customers proof of purchase, and that purchase date does not exceed 1 month from the date of purchase.
- In the case of the product being returned to us, it MUST be in a resalable condition, in that:
The product must be in its original packaging, complete with instruction manuals and all accessories.
The product must be unworn, unused and in its original condition.
Bantam will accept product returns and provide you with a credit note, a replacement or a repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Bantam invoice number.
In the case of Brito impact sockets:
- Any adaptor whose drive side (the female side) is larger than the male side, does not qualify for any guarantee of replacement, except in extremely rare cases where the material is defective.
- The same criteria is applicable in injector sockets and allen key sockets
- Wheel spanners and extensions are tools supplied with standard bars that ensure the right torque. In many cases, a pipe is used to extend the size of the bar, which leads to over torque, in this instance the tool is also not covered by the manufacturers warranty.
In the case of our router bits, they are guaranteed against any defects in either workmanship or material. We will not guarantee tools that have been abused or have been damaged due to improper maintenance.
Bantam reserves the right not to offer a credit note, replacement or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Where your customer has purchased a product and opens it to find a part or accessory missing, please call 011.466.3231, and we will undertake to furnish the missing part, to you the client or directly to our mutual customer.